Today's devo topic is Trust.
Definition: Firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
Who can you trust? Is it a long list or a very short list?
- We trust that a chair can hold us up, right? You don't walk up to the chair and shake it to be sure it will hold you. We trust that our air conditioner will work on the hottest of days. We trust that if we make the right choices life will be perfect.
- Each day we go through life trusting that things will go as we plan. But we need to make sure that we are putting our trust in the things and people that matter most to us. Think of it as an investment.
The most important area of trust is with our Heavenly Father.
- He will always lead us to make the wise choice, and He will always be there to lean on and see you through.
- Whatever you may be going through right now God is ready to guide you through it. He will make a way.
- We can place our trust in Jesus Christ!
Isaiah 43:19 (HCSB)
"Look, I am about to do something new; even now it is coming. Do you not see it?
Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert."