- One word.
- What is your identity?
- Do you feel like you are wrapped up in what other people say you are?
- Maybe you're a mother, a student, etc.
These things do not define you.
- They are only a description of a part of you, something you do.
- The only one who can truly define us is God. He created us for a purpose.
- God defines who you are!
Jeremiah 29:11-13 tells us that He has a plan for our life.
- His plan includes you being a blessing to those around you for His glory.
- You and I are made in His image.
- He does not make mistakes.
- He made you amazing and creative.
- He made you to point others to Him.
- He made you to be a city on a hill in a dark world.
When you look at your reflection what do you see?
- Maybe you are having a really great hair day.
- Maybe you feel really tired from too much studying.
- But reflections don't really tell you everything.
- You may have a hard time seeing down deep that God has gifted you uniquely to serve Him.
Our hope is found in knowing the light of Christ. (Ephesians 1:18-19)
- We do not have to let our current circumstances or opinions from other people dictate who we are.
- We are children of the King!
When you know who you are it makes things a little easier.
- You don't have to compete with those around you.
- You don't have to try to gain acceptance.
- The struggle of worth is over.
- Encourage the ladies that God places around you. Be a sweet aroma!
Let today be the day that you are content in who He says you are. You are unique and that's okay.
Thank you for the gift of Your Son. For the ransom that we could never pay on our own. Please help us to never forget that we belong to the King of Kings and that is enough. We love you and serve you alone.
In Jesus' Name,
Living for Him,